We know our customers are concerned about the quality of the food they feed their family.
We focus on providing the best meat and poultry, and we try to buy from local suppliers whenever possible. We've built strong relationships with our suppliers to ensure that you get the highest quality meat and poultry available at the most reasonable prices.
- All of our meat is humanely raised and processed.
- All our beef is pasture-raised and hormone and steroid free. Some of our favorite beef comes from Seven Hills Food, Shenandoah Beef Cooperative, Roseda Farm, and Creekstone.
- Hey, West Coasters! WE CARRY BEEF TRI TIP.
- Much of our pork comes from Cheshire Heritage Farms. We also source Berkshire pigs from Wagon Wheel Ranch and D’Artagnan, Yorkshire pigs from Langenfelder Farm and Ossabaw pork from Sylvanaqua Farm and other local farms.
- Our chicken comes from Murray’s Chicken, Green Circle, and Sylvanaqua Farm; we also carry free-range poultry from a variety of local suppliers.
- Our relationship with Trickling Springs Creamery allows us to bring you milk from free range Jersey cows that have never been given hormones or steroids.
- We carry delicious Boerewors, Droewors, and Biltong from the beautiful folks at Ayoba-Yo.
- Check out our fantastic selection of seasonings and rubs from Dizzy Pig.
- We stock a variety of exotic woods for smoking from Fruita Wood; call to see what's in the shop today!
- We sharpen knives. Bring your dull knives in for a tune up!
- We also have delicious farm fresh eggs and Neuske's Bacon from Wisconsin (which we know isn't local; the bacon is just that good).